Our career opportunity
We welcome anyone who want to join us and help us become better. And we believe that you will find AQX is where you can grow better.
Structural Engineer (Santa Ana, CA 92705) ID #: YWCA2022
- Conducts engineering design under the supervision of a Professional Engineer.
- Creates designs, calculations, sketches, schematic drawings, and construction drawings.
- Uses structural modeling software as a tool for solving structural problems.
- Perform structural evaluations of existing buildings.
- Prepared detailed structural designs in accordance with calculations.
- Coordinate with architects and other engineering disciplines to perform the final design.
- Master’s degree in civil engineering, or closely related field of study.
- One year of experience as a Structural Engineer.
- Must have design ability and knowledge in concrete, steel and wood design.
- Strong technical experience in analysis software such as ETABS, SAP 2000, SAFE, AutoCAD, and Revit.
Project Designer (Santa Ana, CA 92705) ID #: YWCA2021
- Articulate and communicate the client’s vision, goals and objectives by establishing the direction, documentation and contract of the project’s design.
- Perform research and analysis of the client’s goals and requirements, development of documents, drawings and diagrams that outline those needs. Define project requirements and establish design parameters based on client’s culture background and needs.
- Conduct basic field measurements and surveys, document project’s existing condition and urban context.
- Formulate preliminary space plans and two or three-dimensional design concept studies and sketches based on knowledge of the principles of design and theories of human behavior that integrate the client’s needs and the site context.
- Participate in the implementation of the project process under supervision including space planning, conceptual design, design development, and working drawings that adhere to regional and municipal codes, and any other jurisdictional statutes, regulations and guidelines applicable to the project.
- Select colors, materials and finishes to appropriately convey the design concept, stylistic, functional, life-cycle performance, environmental, and safety requirements. Prepare specifications and schedules with accurate product information.
- Coordinate and collaborate with design team members and other design professionals who may be retained to provide consulting services, including but not limited to architects; structural, mechanical and electrical engineers, and various specialty consultants to ensure clarity and quality of concept is maintained through detail level.
- Carry projects through city submittals and agency approval procedures, illustrate and explain to approval authorities, amend designs and drawings according to their corrections.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Interior Design, Architecture, Urban Planning or other related fields.
2-5 years working experience.
- Strong ability to graphically communicate design ideas. A deep understanding of the design process.
- Knowledge of design software including AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, V-ray.
- An understanding of applicable codes, ordinances and regulations including National Electric Code, National Fire Code, California Building Code and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Send resume with job ID# to AQX Engineering, Inc., 1520 Brookhollow Dr, Suite 45, Santa Ana, CA 92705, OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org